Ret Pro Pty Ltd does not warrant the accuracy, completeness or currency of any information on this site and does not accept any responsibility for any direct or indirect loss, damage or expense incurred by you as a result of (a) any error, omission or misrepresentation in any information (including any data, plans, maps and graphics) in this site or (b) any decision you make in reliance upon the information contained in this site.
The information contained in this website is provided in good faith and is illustrative only. Nothing in this website constitutes a lease offer or warranty as to the profitability, design or layout of the centre.
You acknowledge that Ret Pro Pty Ltd may amend, add or remove any information in this site at any time without notice.
Ret Pro Pty Ltd recommends that you obtain independent financial, business and legal advice before you enter into any legally binding agreement with Ret Pro Pty Ltd or the owner of Healesville Walk Shopping Centre. You should carry out your own investigations and satisfy yourself as to the correctness of any particular in this site.
You may not copy of use any part of this website without the express written consent of Ret Pro Pty Ltd.
This site has been created under Australian law. Any monetary amounts are expressed in Australian dollars unless otherwise stated.
General Competition Terms & Conditions
- Information on how to enter the competition, prize details and other information contained within the promotional material forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these conditions of entry.
- This competition is being run by Healesville Walk Shopping Centre of 251 Maroondah Highway, Healesville VIC 3777 (the ‘Centre’).
- Customers may enter the competition by (specific to each competition). Customers must retain their original receipt/s to validate their purchase should they win. Photocopies and facsimiles of receipts are not valid. Full name, suburb, postcode, mobile phone number and any other required contact details must be stated clearly on the entry form.
- The following transactions are excluded: Partial lay-by receipts, bill payments such as the payment of credit card bills, bank transactions, receipts for prescription medication/s, bank fees and charges and service bills (such as gas, electricity, rates and phone bills) are not accepted as part of this competition.
- Entries must be placed in the entry box located within the Centre near the Coles foyer during the Centre opening hours for the duration of the competition by (specific to each competition).
- The competition commences at (specific to each competition).
- The entrant must be 18 years of age or over.
- Officers, employees and immediate families of officers and employees of the Promoter, the associated companies and contractors of the Promoter, retailers at the Centre and any other agencies associated with this competition are ineligible to enter.
- An entry that is incomplete, illegible or non-compliant with these terms and conditions is invalid and will not be accepted or considered. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries or claims for the Prize and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry of claim for a prize which is not in accordance with these terms and conditions.
- The prize consists of (specific to each competition).
- The winners of the competition will be determined by the (specific to each competition).
- The winner/s of the Prize will be notified by telephone and/or email within 2 days of the draw.
- The prize (or any part thereof) is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken for cash
- All prizes must be collected within 3 months from the date of the draw from Centre Management during Centre trading hours at the centre in which they entered the competition. Photo identification will be required. It is the responsibility of the winner to collect their prizes. Failure to collect the Prize within this time will result in it being forfeited.
- By entering the competition, an entrant releases and indemnifies the Promoter from and against all actions, liabilities, penalties, claims or demands the entrant may have against the Promoter or that the Promoter may incur for any loss or damage which is or may be suffered or sustained as a direct or indirect result of an entrant entering or participating in the competition or winning or failing to win a prize, or using or permitting any other person to use the prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law or which would cause any part of this clause to be void or unenforceable.
- The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with any prize/s except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to allow the winner to take part in any or all aspects of the prize, if the Promoter determines, in its absolute discretion, that the winner is not in the mental or physical condition necessary to safely participate in the prize.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and no other correspondence will be entered into. The Promoters reserve the right to limit entry or amend rules if considered necessary without notice.
- The promoter is Retpro Associates Pty Ltd (ACN 155 736 771) at Level 4, 158 City Road, Southbank, VIC 3006 (‘Promoter’).